Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sorry it has been awhile

Thanks to the girls who do stop by for a look and I apologise for not having updated this in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what news???

* haven't been scrapping much (because the scrap room looks like a bomb has hit it- can't find anything)
* Our landlords sold the apartment we rent while we were away so we have new landlords (and a new real estate company)
* Work is full on (not unexpected with school holidays fast approaching)
* The Ring still hasn't arrived. They promised three weeks, then 4 weeks and now maybe if I'm lucky i'll have it before Xmas (I hate having bigger fingers and having to have the ring made- but it is gorgeous ;-)
* and we bought a new Car







The Nissan Tiida Q Hatch and We pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also did Rachel Scholz's Crop for Kids Class Last Night- just have to find my Heidi Swapp Journalling Circles to finish it off and then i'll upload them (that may involve cleaning the entire scrap room cos I know they'll be right down the bottom LOL)

I also did Ang C's Christmas Card Class at Embellished. Loved this (I struggle to make cards- but ang makes it very easy and the results are always great!!!!). I also upload those at some stage

I'm on RDO Friday so looking forward to starting some new projects that have been in my head for a while


Catch you soon

2 comments:

AngC said...

Ooooh... nice car Kelly! Are you going to drive it up for the retreat?? LOL... maybe you should fly....

Glad you enjoyed the class the other night. How annoying about the ring - hopefully it will get to you in time for Chrissy!

phatassphairy said...

funky new car girl ...you're going to be all ..."""Va Va Voom"" now ...he he he