Thursday, November 15, 2007

An Update

Thanks to all the girls who dropped by my blog to take a peek at the pics etc!!!!

I promise to upload more photos and stories soon (we are having some technical difficulties with the laptop- must have something to do with a month or so of updates to do)

In the meantime I'm getting excited about the online class I'm doing tonight....

Crop For Kids is having the wonderful, Danielle Quarmby teach a mini album class online.



Date: Friday, 16 Nov 2007
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Title: Dreams and Memories Mini Album
Cost: A$10.00 per person.... FULLY DONATED TO CROP FOR KIDS

THE BEST PART?! If you are not available on the actual day to attend but still want to know how to do the project, YOU CAN!!! The instructions will be left on the private blog for a few days before we remove them. So just login to the private blog over the next few days (after the class) to get the instructions!

For more details, please go to Crop For Kids. To register, please email cropforkids@blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sares said...

hey there Kel - thanks for dropping by my Blog. I thought I'd return the favour! lol - those pics of you in Europe look awesome - I am green with envy!
Have fun at the online class tonight - can't wait to see what you do,
Sares xx