Monday, January 28, 2008

Where did January go?????

I can't believe January is nearly over, it feels like it was New Year just a couple of days ago.

I'm enjoying a couple of days off after working crazy hours over the last couple of weeks organising and then running the holiday program (50+ teenagers a day, on excursions all over Melbourne- you get the idea!!!)

So I have thrown myself into wedding planning... who knew it was so hard!!!! We are only at the beginning but not being a great decision maker every thing feel so difficult. I'm kinda hoping everything will just fall into place lol!!!!

I've been to a few places and tried on dresses... again have found it a bit overwhelming (and not in the burst into tears because it's my wedding dress kind of way), but I'm assuming I just haven't found the right one yet. I've liked quite a few, but haven't had that wow omg this is the one feeling. Planning to take Mum next time (she's just come back from Europe), so maybe that will make things different.

I haven't done any scrapping. I'm thinking my hobby is now scrapbooking shopping as opposed to actaul scrapping lol!!! I seem to be able to make time to shop but not scrap. I think this says something about my state of mind. Plus my scrap room needs a total overhaul (cannot even get into the room), so there are all these piles of supplies in the lounge which I haven't put away cos I think if I put them into the room I'll never get into the room to see them.

I think I need a cleaning fairy to come and make over my life lol!!!!

Hope things are going well for you!!!

No comments: