Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vintage Goodness

Thought today I would share this....



I made it to enter the QTea Creative Team Call a little while back. It started life as a very old recipe folder that looked like this...

Which I covered in some gorgeous black and white spotted fabric that had been in my stash for a while. Then used some vintage cookbook paper that I had been hoarding in my stash for the day when I would finally do this project. The lovely 1950's lady came from a book I picked up at a Warehouse book sale (I bought the book because I loved her and could imagine her on the folder). The last detail was the gorgeous apron fabric that I got from spotlight.
Unfortunately I didn't make the QTea team, as so many talented Arty ladies entered and were successful in joining the team and also getting Guest designer spots. If you haven't checked out Qtea Kits and you love unique items to include in your scrapbooking you should head over to http://qteakits.blogspot.com/ and check it out!!!!

1 comment:

AngC said...

Hi Kelly!

Great to see you blogging again! How exciting getting ready for your wedding - time is just going to fly for you. Love that bling by the way!
Can't wait to see you in April and catch up!

Angela