Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sick, Tired and feeling sorry for myself (LOL)

Ok, I knew this would happen at some stage, a combination of burning the candle at both ends and not enough sleep/self care. I'm sick (silly head cold). So i've taken the day off today (left the holiday program in my co-workers hands (poor things having to take 50 teenagers to the Game On Exhibition- play your way through viseo game history and a ride on the Giant Sky Wheel- Largest mobile ferris wheel in the southern hemisphere).

So i'm chilling at home (literally- gotta love a Melbourne winter). Tying up some wedding details (anything that does not require a phone call as my voice is scratchy). We are progressing so fast with all the wedding details now (only 59 days to go!!!!). Had phase one of my hair for the wedding done last friday (I've now got an even colour- albeit darker blonde all the way through). I'll head back for phase two a couple of weeks before the wedding (light blonde foils and highlights). I also have the first hair and makeup trial next week (i'll be sure to post some pics).

Also gearing up for Embellished's Idol competition. Took a lot of thought on my behalf as to whether to enter or not this year (wasn't sure if I could make the commitment as the competition ends the week of my wedding if I make it all the way through). But Dean encouraged me and it seems like a good opportunity to scrap some wedding photos (trying to keeping a wedding planning scrapbook). So count me in!!!!

If you want to check it out head to www.embellished.com.au it's not too late to enter, do the tasks just for fun or check out all the talent.

Have to grab some of the Golf Hen's night photos off the othe other girls who went (forgot my camera)... then i'll post them here (think I drank more that night that I have in the last years lol)... stay posted I may even do two posts in one day.

No comments: