Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yes, i'm still here

Still here... Work's getting busier (nearly school holiday time again) and wedding planning is consuming almost every other minute.

Nothing too new to report though.... just tried to upload the invite, but because we are on dial-up it wouldn't get through (must get my brother to give me a lower res file) so I can show off what a fabulous job he did.

The dress should arrive in about a months time (i'm getting a bit anxious), can't wait to see it on me properly (the one I tried on was a couple of sizes too small).

But it's all starting to fall into place.

Also one of my friends from High School is getting married later this month... so were in the middle of all her pre-wedding stuff. Attending her 'Golf' themed Pub Golf Hen's night next week... should be fun (9 drinking holes- you have to outdrink the bride) and should generate a heap of hilarious photos.

1 comment:

AngC said...

Hi Kel! Make sure you post some photos of your big night out! Sounds like it will be a blast!!