Sunday, February 24, 2008

In My Skin.... Week 2

Just popped in to show this, my entry for Week 2 of Embellished's In My Skin Competition, the topic was 'eyes' and i'm doing a 6x4 size book using postcards (you know those free ones you see eyerywhere or get in the mail)...





I used some scraps of Basic Grey blush I had lying around and combined it with the gorgeous new Making Memories Noteworthy range (yummo). Love how it came together. I also used my own handwriting (which I don't normally do)

Now I just have to back track and do week 1 (which I didn't get done as I was really sick with that horrible summer flu thats doing the rounds).

Also must do an update on the wedding plans... we've made progress!!!!

2 comments:

AngC said...

I think I had that same flu! LOL
Love your page - it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Dee said...

I've seen your stuff at Embellished. Come say hello any time at deeskiodo. I love that your blog isn't ALL about scrap. I keep looking to see if you post again, please do.